- Customization possible on request
- Professional quality
- Urgent delivery possible
Bi-metal coins come in various metal combinations. These types of coins are relatively expensive. The material is heavy and is also suitable for use in all kind of machines. Coins are available in 1.2mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm thickness, with the edge being slightly thicker.
To strike a struck coin, a coin stamp must be made for each side. Stamps are relatively expensive especially for small runs, it is also possible to strike the coin on one side only. The minimum order quantity for bi-metal coins is 1,000 pieces.
(!) If the size of the coin violates the currency law, then we must punch a hole in the centre of the coin.
- Nickel core and copper outer shell (both round)
- Nickel core and brass outer ring (both round)
- Brass core and nickel outer ring (both round)
- The above combinations + a hole in the middle
- The above combinations + a polygon shape in the middle.
Prices on request based on desired design, numbers, diameter and thickness.
Read or write a review